Pages (Click Here to Visit)

Tuesday, March 1, 2016

March Madness



Good Morning Everyone 

Welcome to March Madness Month!! Yes it's time for a new Challenge, A new Guest Designer and our RETREAT is only 18 days away!!.

Firstly I would like to introduce our Guest Designer for this month,
Delsie Mowbray,



Hi fellow scrappers. I'm really excited to be guest designer with Scrapbookit this month. I fell into scrapbooking about ten years ago and I have loved it ever since. Despite being a career soldier (34 years) I've managed to have three wonderful children and now have four gorgeous grand-daughters which labels me officially as a 'mad scrapping grannie'. I'm a bling girl - I adore flowers and sparkle and use two very different styles .... vintage/shabby chic and the opposite - the clean, sharp lines of paper piecing and punch-work. I'm delighted to have this opportunity to share my 'take' on this month's mood board challenge ..... I hope you enjoy it. Regards Delsie xx


Here is Delsie's Beautiful Mood Board. You project must be inspired by things on the board,it can be a layout, a card, or an OTP but it must also include the word 'Cherish'.



Here is what Delsie has come up with for her challenge.


Thanks Delsie for a great challenge, I look forward to seeing everyone's entries. Entries can be up loaded on the sidebar via Inlinkz or via email to joanne@scrapbookit.com.au. Entries close on March 30th, the winner will be our Guest designer for May and receive a prize pack as well. So why not join in.


Happy Crafting

Jo Caird

3 comments:

We love your feedback so stay and say g'day