Pages (Click Here to Visit)

Wednesday, June 22, 2016

Prima from Jo



Morning all on this wet wintery day,

I am here to share my projects for this month using the Prima 'Tales of you and Me' range.

I just love the softness of this range and for those that love fussy cutting this is perfect. I have added Dusty Attic Chipboard and some Green Tara Flowers and a couple of die cuts for my title. I painted my chipboard with the beautiful Prima paints 'Opal Magic Green/Gold'.


This LO is also using the same flowers and the beautiful Prima butterflies. The title is a Tim Holtz die and some Darkroom door words.

Thanks for dropping by all products are available in store just give me a call or drop by the online store for you next crafty purchases. Remember I can always order in supplies.

Just a reminder that seats are filling fast for our Spring Retreat so if you haven't paid your deposit yet please put it on your todo list. Payment can be made via PayPal or Direct deposit. Details at the online store.

Entries for this months challenge are very low so come on girls get those entries in or we won't be able to have our GDT spot filled.


Have a wonderful week,
Stay warm and get crafty,

Jo.


1 comment:

  1. Oh wow Jo! Absolutely stunning. I love the gorgeous photos to start - so beautiful. Great to see some fussy cutting from you!!!! Paper is beautiful and I love what you have done. Too clever (as always)

    ReplyDelete

We love your feedback so stay and say g'day