Pages (Click Here to Visit)

Wednesday, September 14, 2016

Precious Moments

Morning Everyone,

I'm here to share with you today my first project for the September challenge. 
(Oh wow! September! Where is the year going?)

As Jo said in her last post, we are both using the same paper collection this month.
The Webster's Pages 'In Love' range. These papers are so gorgeous! I love them.

Jess has set our challenge this month and if you love all things messy then you will love this one.
Create a project using paint, sprays, texture and splatter.

Here is the project that I have come up with...


Finally...scrapbooking a wedding photo! 
I haven't scrapbooked my wedding album but have done a few odd photos here and there. 
It was nice to sit and remember what a special day it was ...18 years ago! Eeeeeekkkk!

As I said, I have used the Webster's Pages 'In Love' collection.
I started by spraying the background with some Kaisercraft 'Antique Gold' Mist.
I then added some texture using The Dusty Attic's "Heart Attack Stencil" and some Finnabair 'Art Basics Heavy Gesso' in white.

After drying the gesso, I used some Versamark Watermark Ink with the stencil and added some Tinby Designs Metallic Melts 'Gold Nugget' and heat set the powder.


I then reheated the Metallic Melts and sprinkled some Colour Blast Embossing Powder 'Dusty Charcoal' over the top and heated this so it blended in.
As you can see in the close up some of the Colour Blast has melted around the hearts which I love.


I stamped over the hearts using the Kaisercraft 'Background Script' Clear Stamp and some Black Archival Ink. I splattered some Art Alchemy Acrylic Paint 'Metallique Gold Rush' which I had mixed with a few drops of Kaisercraft Mist 'Charcoal.'
I then also painted the gorgeous Kaisercraft Lucky Dip Wooden Shapes 'Love' with this mixture.
I dropped some Charcoal mist around the page using the stalk from the bottle.

I added the Imaginarium Designs Chipboard Phrase 'Precious Moments' to the layout after embossing with both Colour Blast Embossing Powder 'Dusty Charcoal' and Metallic Melts 'Gold Nugget.'
The gorgeous little flowers are from The Dusty Attic.


I finished off with a little feature in the top left using the Art Alchemy paint, paper, some Kaisercraft pearls and I stamped using an old wooden 'love' stamp from my stash.

All of these gorgeous products can be found at Scrapbookit or can be ordered from Jo.

Please make sure that you get your entry in this month...a great chance to show off your skills and talents as our Guest Design Team Member if you win!

Until my next post...Happy Scrapping!
xMelx

1 comment:

  1. OMGosh look at you two!! Such precious photos and a perfect range to showcase them. Thanks for sharing your 'Precious Moments'. Jo xx

    ReplyDelete

We love your feedback so stay and say g'day