Pages (Click Here to Visit)

Thursday, September 8, 2016

Webster's Pages



Welcome to another Spring day here at Scrapbookit.

I'm back to share my first post of the month with 2 Layouts I did this week using a couple of photo's from my daughter's Deb Ball on the weekend.
This month Mel and I are both using WebsterPages 'In Love' range. 
I couldn't go past these beautiful papers to record the memories of the ball, but they are suited to many other occasions as well.
For this month's challenge 'Get Messy' that Jess set we had to use paint, sprays, texture and splatters.


 I have painted my Kaisercraft Die Cuts with Distress Metallic Spray 'Silver'. My splatter is using Ken Oliver's Liquid Metals 'Metallic Rose' (although this doesn't show in the photo it has a great shimmer). My texture is using a Dusty Attic stencil with texture paste.


My second layout I have used the same stencil for some texture and I have used the New ColourBlast 'Shimmer Dust' Navy to colour my texture past, I added some to water to creat a spray for my background and to colour my chipboard from Dusty Attic and ScrapFX. These new powders are so versatile and are just so super shimmery, I love them. We have all 12 colours in store.


There you go, I hope you are getting some time to join us in our September Challenge?? Don't forget entries close on the 30th.
Things are all go,go,go here at Scrapbookit headquarters for our Retreat in one month. Looking forward to sharing a great weekend with some fabulous talented girls. If you are keen to join us drop me an email and I will squeeze you in. :) 

Happy Scrapping 

Jo Caird

1 comment:

  1. Oh wow! Stunning layouts Jo. The photos are just gorgeous. I'm loving all things colour blast at the moment!!!

    ReplyDelete

We love your feedback so stay and say g'day