Pages (Click Here to Visit)

Sunday, June 25, 2017

Sweetness!

Good Morning!

I hope you are all enjoying your weekend and fitting in some scrapbooking time.

I'm back with another layout using the Photo Play Little girl 6x6 paper pad.

This photo is of myself and my daughter Rahni when she was only 1 week old.





I have used all of the different pages in the 6x6 paper pad and cut them into cute little squares, which I have then filled the page with. Once I have them all stuck down I have randomly added some Colour Blast Paste in Blush through a Kaisercraft heart stencil. I have also punched a few heart shapes with my little fiskars heart punch.



Along the right hand side of my photo I have fussy cut some of the flowers and butterfly's out of the cocoa vanilla paper range, I found these matched nicely and just added a bit more colour to my page.
The little wooden hearts I have embossed with some Colour Blast embossing powder in the Envy and the Blush I have also used the Envy Colour Blast embossing powder on the Sweetness Chipboard.



To finish off my Layout I have gone around the edges with some of the Metallic Gilding Wax in Frosted Aqua.
I hope you have enjoyed my second layout for the month and I look forward to seeing what you all come up with for this month's challenge.


Happy Scrapping
Jane xx




2 comments:

  1. Oh wow! That is such a gorgeous layout Jane. I just adore that photo. You are right those flowers that you have fussy cut are just perfect. Xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. A wonderful page Jane thanks for sharing some more ideas to use our 6x6 paper stash.

    ReplyDelete

We love your feedback so stay and say g'day