Pages (Click Here to Visit)

Monday, February 5, 2018

Georgy Girl.

Georgy Girl...
Hello, I hope you are all well and have had a fantastic Christmas and New Year. 
Mel has set us a really great challenge this month, I have had a lot of fun working on this Layout of my niece and I, which was taken on the night of her Deb Ball. 
This is my Layout!
I was lucky enough to be able to use the 7 DOTS STUDIO Northern Lights paper collection. 
I started my layout with a piece of patterned paper out of the range, I then applied some gesso over the page, I added some Dylusions Paint in bubblegum pink then added some Colour Blast Artist Ink in Berry using the packaging technique. Next I got my stencils out and added some of the Colour Blast Colour Paste through my first stencil with Royalty, I then added some Gesso mixed with some mauve paint through the Kaisercraft heart stencil. 

For Mel's 3-2-1 Challenge We had to use three different colors,, I used pink, black, mauve and many more colors as well! I had to use two embellishments which I used some little bows that I made up using some twine, some small hearts that I have punched out and lot's of different tags and word stickers from the paper pack. The last part of the challenge was to include a song title or parts of a lyric, I chose to use the song Georgy Girl which is sung by the band The Seekers. I chose this as my title because it is actually what we call my niece Georgina. 

I stuck my photo onto some black cardstock then added several different patterned paper underneath it as well as the black tissue paper which borders the left hand side of my photo.
I used my sizzix with a Kaisercraft die to cut out my title then used some of the word stickers out of the paper pack to finish my layout! 
I added some doodling around the outside of my layout then I was finished. I hope you have gotten some inspiration out of this layout.


Do you have anyone that you think may be interested in joining our monthly challenges? We would love to see some new faces in our little scrapbookit community, every month Jo gives out THE BEST prizes, you have nothing to loose to enter and invite all of your friends we would love to see all of your work. 
Jo's up on the blog next, I look forward to seeing what she has come up with. 
Thanks for taking the time to read my blogpost, 
Happy Scrapping 
Jane xxx

1 comment:

  1. Jane this is just fantastic. I am loving your projects with the dylusions paints, so vibrant. Thanks so much for sharing your take on the challenge. Xx

    ReplyDelete

We love your feedback so stay and say g'day