Pages (Click Here to Visit)

Thursday, February 15, 2018

Luv to Create

Hi Everyone,

Hope everyone is well and you are all getting plenty of time to create.
Me on the other hand...very little time to create and feeling like I have lost my creative mojo.
Have you ever felt the same?
I'm sure I will click back into creativity mode very soon.

My post today is to share with you a journal page that I have created.
I started this page to try and revive my creativity. 
Here is what I came up with...


Whilst it may not look like it I started with a base of Colour Blast Artist Ink - Marine. I used water to move the ink around the page.

I then added some Gel Medium through the Tim Holtz - Layering Stencil - Blocks to allow the gorgeous Marine colour to come through the stencil.


I then painted straight over the whole page using the Colour Blast Artist Ink - Barley.

Once dry, I spread some Moulding Paste and Black Gesso randomly around the page.

I used some of the gorgeous Colour Blast Sprays (Colour Spray - Deep Water and Colour Shimmer Spray - Bling) to add a bit of a shimmer to the background that I had created.


I used a paint scrapper and my Dylusions Paint - Vibrant Turquoise to create some feature lines in the background.

I rubbed some Vintage Berry Gilding Wax and a zig zag template randomly around the background.
I also spread small amounts of the Ultramarine Gilding Wax randomly around the page.


I added the 7 Dots Studio Paper Collection - Paint Chip and Die Cut Elements as well as the Uniquely Creative Light Bulb Metal Die.


I finished with the 7 Dots Studio Paint Chips Word Stickers as well Doodlebug Design Inc - Loopy Lou Alpha Stickers to complete my page.



How cool is this gorgeous collection from 7 Dots Studio? It is called Paint Chips. If you are in love with it and NEED to add it to your collection...be sure to pop by to the Scrapbookit Shop online or contact Jo.

Better still, why not enter this months challenge and if you are the winning entry Jo will send you a voucher for the store and you can get your new paper collection 'Paper Chips' with that!!!

All you need to do to enter the challenge is...

Create a project with the theme 'All About Love'

You must use the following 3-2-1 recipe:

3 - Use at least 3 different colours
2 - Include embellishments
1 - Include a song title/lyrics as part of your title/journalling

There are some great entries already on our Facebook page. 
Pop in and check them out.
You have until the 28th February to get your entry in.

Looking forward to admiring your creations!
...Melx








1 comment:

  1. Wow, this is awesome. I wish my mojo worked like that. Thanks For sharing some great ideas.

    ReplyDelete

We love your feedback so stay and say g'day