Pages (Click Here to Visit)

Tuesday, February 20, 2018

Who said Winter had to be drab!!

Hello!
I'm back with another layout to share with you all.
 I had a lot of fun with this layout, using a photo of my youngest son Sebby and I. Once again I have used the 7 dots studio - Northern Lights Paper Collection.


I started my Layout with a patterned piece of paper then added some Gesso to the background, I then mixed some of the Colour Blast - Colour Artist Ink in Berry with some gesso and painted it around the page, then I used a Kaisercraft stencil and added some stencilling over the top with my Dylusions paint in the vibrant turquoise, some of these I highlighted with my black sharpie pen just to help make them standout a bit. Next I added a whole lot of different patterned paper which I tore some of the edges and added some doodling to as well.


I added some splatters of spray with the Colour Blast - Colour Spray in Road Base and also some of the Lindy's Stamp Gang Starburst spray in Tibetan Poppy Teal! This spray has the most gorgeous shine to it, it's Amazing!
I then added my pictures which I had backed with some black Kaisercraft cardstock and then added my title with some script font and some black lettering from my stash!


 Added some of the tags and stickers from the paper pack, and cut out this gorgeous Uniquely Creative Light Bulb Metal Die on the right hand side of my page with my sizzix and some sparkly turquoise paper and my layout is complete!
Have you entered our Challenge for this month yet? Jo is very generously donating a store gift voucher to the lucky winner! How good is that?!?!
Saturday we had our monthly crop day and had such a lovely day, Jo runs these crop days from her beautiful home and they are available for anyone to come and scrap for the day and have a little shop whilst they are at it!
Everything I have used on my Layout today is available to purchase from www.scrapbookitshop.com.au head on over and have a look!
Thanks for your time today, I'm up next month with another exciting challenge I have created! Can't wait to share it with you all!
Until then Happy Scrapping
Jane xxx




1 comment:

  1. This is such a great layout, and what a cheeky grin. I even love the purple hahahha.xx Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete

We love your feedback so stay and say g'day