Pages (Click Here to Visit)

Wednesday, May 16, 2018

Challenge fun.



Good Morning,

Hope you are staying warm on these chilly mornings, I am stopping by to share a few more projects I did at the Cocoa Vanilla Studio retreat.

How funky is this paper range?? We were so lucky to be gifted with a pack of goodies that Zoe from Cocoa Vanilla designed just for the attendee's of her retreat. So I thought I would have a play with some of it for a challenge. The challenge was to use a quote card and I loved this one. 






This layout is using some 7 Dots studio range, the chipboard is some new 'Dusty Attic' that has just arrived in store. I also have used  a new Dusty Attic  stencil with some Colourblast paste.


 Lastly today is a layout I did just to have a play with the new Vicki Boutin paints that I have instore. They are just awesome to spread on your page and went through the stencil with ease. My embellishments are from some new Simple Stories wedding range.


Well that's it for today, I'm off to do some last minute shopping for our retreat in 2 sleeps!!!

Have a great day

Jo Hanna

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love your feedback so stay and say g'day