Pages (Click Here to Visit)

Monday, May 14, 2018

Only 4 sleeps!!



Good Morning everyone,

Yes only 4 sleeps until our Autumn Retreat, things are busy with packing and organising but I thought I would drop in and share some of the projects I did while I was away at the Cocoa Vanilla Studio retreat in Coffs Harbour.
Mel and I had a wonderful time as she has shared and we had lots of inspiration throughout the 3 days that we were there.

Some of the challenges that I did using Zoe's great paper ranges:


 Firstly I completed a sketch challenge using the beautiful 'Bohemia Dreams' range I love all the colours and the embellishments that are in this range.


 Now this page was a scraplift of @LaurenHender layout using some 'YouRock' range, I didn't have alot left of this range because it is so popular and you can see why as it a fantastic boy range.


 This page was for an Inspiration challenge, I chose a layout from @Mandy Melville and using the 'Endless Summer' range pack that Zoe provided. It's pastel colours suited these cute photo's of my gran-daughter being a bit silly but so cute.


 So this page was my take on the class that @LaurenHender took on Saturday night. Using the 'Bohemian Dreams' range again and lots of fussy cutting, I'm really happy with how it turned out.


Lastly this page was from the challenge 'Opposites Attract' so I used my photo of my daughter using the 'BOY' range 'You Rock'. I have added colourblastpastes in the background.

Okay so I hope you get some inspiration from these challenges and get a chance to use some wonderful 'Cocoa Vanilla Studio' ranges.

Have a wonderful week , I hope to be back to share some more of what I created while I was away. For now I need to do get cracking on more thing for my retreat!!

Jo Hanna.

1 comment:

We love your feedback so stay and say g'day