Pages (Click Here to Visit)

Friday, June 1, 2018

June Challenge.

Hello and welcome to our June Challenge, I hope you all have a fun time with this challenge, remember you can make it as easy or as difficult as you like!
So this month we have a sketch challenge which is just below, as well as adding two or more things from the following list, these being:
*Washi or Watercolours
*Stencils or Stamps.

For this Layout I have used the PhotoPlay My Imagination paper range, this range would typically be a boys range but because of the primary colours in it I have decided to use it with my children's first day of school photo's. I really love the end result and I can see I will be using this paper A LOT in the near future! Here is the Challenge Sketch.

Here is my layout.
 To begin my layout I have used my Ranger Gelli Print plate to create a background, I have used six different colours of the Dylusions paints and created an ombre type effect. I have then used a Darkroom door stencil over the top and then added some doodle marks over the top with my white Posca paint pen.


The little squares on the layout I have used an assortment of the patterned paper and I used quite a lot of the stickers that came with the paper pack. For the flags on my page I have used three different colours of Washi tape and some twine. To finish my layout I have added a white doodle border and some doodling around my patterned paper.
Thankyou for taking the time to read our blog, we cannot wait to see your entries for this challenge! All of the products used in my Layout today are available from www.scrapbookitshop.com.au head on over and have a shop.
Until next time Happy Scrapping
Janexxx

2 comments:

  1. Jane this turned out super!!! Love the primary colours and your background is awesome. Xx . Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love your background. Your geli plate work is always AWESOME!
    Love the whole layout! x

    ReplyDelete

We love your feedback so stay and say g'day