Pages (Click Here to Visit)

Thursday, July 5, 2018

I AM!!



Good Morning everyone,

Welcome to Scrapbookit and our July challenge.
This month I am creating with a great range from 'Simple Stories' named 'I AM'.
It is just beautiful with lots of florals and a touch of rose gold throughout the papers and stickers in the range.

Here is my take on the challenge that Mel has set for July.


For my splattered back ground I have used some Prima 'Color Bloom' sprays.I have used  the subtle pink and yellow and then added some silver Distress stain spray as well. My household item used was some scrunched up cling wrap to move the sprays around on the page a little.


For my stripes behind my photos I have used all the edge strips from the patterned papers ( You know the bits you usually cut off and throw away :) ) , I just thought it was a great way of getting lots of colours and patterns onto my layout.

I have added some heart stickers, die cut hearts from some Kaisercraft Sparkle paper, some fine thread and my title is a WOW chipboard piece which I also coloured with the Distress Stain spray.

I hope you get a chance to join us this month, I know lots of our kids are on holidays so its a busy time but make sure you take some 'ME' time and get crafting. Entries don't close until the 30th July so you have lots of time to get scrapping.

Remember you can add them from your blog into our Inlinkz tab, send them to me via email joannecaird@gmail.com.au or upload them to our Facebook page anytime.


Enjoy the rest of your week,

Jo Hanna. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love your feedback so stay and say g'day