Pages (Click Here to Visit)

Friday, October 5, 2018

Authentique



Welcome to Scrapbookit,

Today I am here to share my take on our October challenge set by Mel Field, I love working with sketches as they give you a great basis to start from and as this month will reveal it can be interpreted in so many ways.


This month I am creating with the Authentique range 'Sea Maiden' and had lots of fun getting some 'Nature Photos' scrapped.


These photo's of Brittany having a great day with the turtles, I have used a TCW stencil with some Nuvo paste as my texture. I also added some Distress Oxide ink around the edges just to add some more colour. I sprayed my chipboard with some Lindy Stamp Gang shimmer spray.


I was lucky enough to purchase a Silhoutte Cameo die cut machine recently so this is what I have used to cut my title. The shapes are from a die cut sheet in the kit.

I hope you get time to join in our fun challenge, I look forward seeing your take on it.

Happy Scrapping

Jo Hanna.

1 comment:

  1. Love this layout Jo...great papers, great photos, LOOOOOVVVVEEE the little circle embellishments and love the template that you have used!

    ReplyDelete

We love your feedback so stay and say g'day