Pages (Click Here to Visit)

Wednesday, October 10, 2018

Fun times!

Hello!
My turn up on the blog this month, I had a lot of fun with this challenge and I cannot wait to see what everyone has come up! 
This is my take on Mel's challenge layout.
This month I have used the Kaisercraft collection called Hide and Seek. This range is such a gorgeous collection and I have used it in several different ways this month as you will see with my second layout a bit later on in the month! 


To start my layout I have used a piece of black card stock and then cropped
a piece of the patterned paper and stuck it down, I have used some Colour blast paste in envy and a Kaisercraft stencil to add some texture, I have cut out some circles using different paper in the collections to make some embellishments, I have also added some pieces out of the matching collectibles as well. 
 My title was from some Heidi Swapp stickers and I have also added some geometric shape chipboards which I have inked with some stayoz black ink and I have then added a layer of glossy accents over the top! I really love the shine that this gives the chipboard. 





I hope you have enjoyed my take on Mel's great challenge for this month, only a few weeks until retreat, I'm SO upset that I can't make it this time but my family commitments need to come first! 
I hope that you all have an enjoyable time and I look forward to seeing all of your crafty pages which can be uploaded onto our scrapbookit facebook page! 
I will be back later on in the month, until then happy scrapping 
Jane xxx

2 comments:

  1. Boys!! They all love the outdoors. A great page, thanks for sharing Jane. Yes so disappointed you wont be joining us at retreat but I'm sure the kids will love having you around on their special days.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WHAT AN AWESOME LAYOUT Jane!!!! You are so clever and pull together such gorgeous pages no matter the style of the paper collection...one very clever artist! I will miss having you around at retreat xxx

    ReplyDelete

We love your feedback so stay and say g'day