Pages (Click Here to Visit)

Thursday, October 25, 2018

Rahni and Jackson.

Hello and welcome back to another layout here at Scrapbookit! I hope you have all recovered from your retreat hangovers and were able to complete lot's of Layout's at retreat.
I really missed not being able to go but I did manage to find a small amount of time to do some scrapbooking of my own.
The photo's I have used for this layout are some that are 11 year's old, I have been wanting to scrap them for a very long time but hadn't got around to it and I also hadn't had the right paper for them. I was very happy with how this layout turned out and was so glad that I finally had a layout with these photo's of my daughter Rahni and one of my best friend's little boy Jackson who were born 8 weeks apart.
Here's my layout!



I have used the Kaisercraft collection called Hide and Seek. This month I have used it on two very different layouts so it is very versatile.
I have started my layout off with some watered down tim holtz distress paint, I have then used some colour blast paste through my cute little heart stencil randomly all over the page.

 The rest of the page I have used a lot of the patterned paper and then embellished with the stickers from the collection as well as the collectible's.
To finish my layout I have added a quick doodly border and it's finished.
 Thanks so much for stopping by, Jo has a great challenge for us all next month so keep your eye out for more details at the start of the month.
Happy Scrapping Jane xxx

3 comments:

  1. A super cute layout Jane, thanks for sharing this range with us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been trying for ages to comment....FINALLY!
    I just love this layout Jane...it is absolutely GORGEOUS!!! x

    ReplyDelete

We love your feedback so stay and say g'day