Pages (Click Here to Visit)

Thursday, November 1, 2018

November challenge



Good morning and welcome to Scrapbookit.

Well can you believe we are into November and our year is nearly gone.Things have been slowly getting back to normal after our fantastic Spring retreat was a great success. Plenty of laughs were had at our Saturday night 'Hippie Night', I'm sure you have seen some photos of our antics.

This month it is my turn to set the challenge, so I thought since it is still spring I thought that it would be a great idea to create a project using these criteria.

  • Fun (Photos)
  • Flowers (As many as you like)
  • Five embellishments.
 ( Could be ink, paste chipboard, wooden,string,washi tape, buttons you get the idea).



This month the team are creating with papers from a 12 x 12 paper pad by Creative PL, each pad has 100 pages so great value.

For my challenge layout I have added some texture in the background using the wonderful 'Nuvo Mousse Paste'. I have used 2 different stencils, the Kaisercraft one has the bigger flowers in pink and the other is a Tim Holtz with tiny flowers in teal.


I have cut some fine flowers and my title with my Silhouette, for the centre of my flowers I have added some buttons, sequins, and some bling. I have added some chipboard and wooden embellishments that I have coloured with Heidi Swapp Colour Shine. 

Of coarse the photo's are from our super fun 'Hippie' night at our spring retreat.


So come on and have some fun!! Entries can be added via Facebook, Email, or your personal blog by the 30th November.

The winner will receive a $30  voucher, remember you have to be in it to win so I look forward to seeing your FUN.


I would also like to wish a very HAPPY BIRTHDAY to Kerry ( the cool hippy with the pink glasses), I hope you have a wonderful day today.


Happy Scrapping

Jo Hanna.

1 comment:

  1. Oh My Goodness!!! Aren't we just hilarious!!!!!
    I love what you have done with these photos Jo...so bright and such fun...perfectly tells the story of our weekend!!!!

    ReplyDelete

We love your feedback so stay and say g'day