Pages (Click Here to Visit)

Thursday, November 15, 2018

Art Fun



Good morning and welcome back to Scrapbookit.

Well I'm not sure what's happening with our weather but it's been a bit chilly and damp here in Bright, I guess it is Spring.

I am back today to share a couple more projects I have created using the Creative PL paper pad that the team is working with this month.



For this layout I have used a couple of the papers that featured hearts. I then have used some Nuvo mousse with a KinderKreations stencil to add these super paint brushes to my background.
I have stamped a Darkroom Door stamp and added a sizzix die. I cut my title on the Silhouette to finish off my page. 
I love these photo's I get of my beautiful grandaughter  while she is playing and having fun at child care.










'Selphie'


Well as much as I struggle working with photo's of myself I can see it is important for my family to have these in our albums.



I did have fun using my new Hot Foil Stamps from Couture Creations adding some shiny flowers to my background and different colours to my title chipboard from 2Crafty. I also added some Nuvo Mousse through a Prima stencil to add some more flowers.

That's it from me this month but the other team members will be back later to share some more projects to give you some great idea's to get your photo's scrapped.


Don't forget to get your entry in for this months challenge you could be in the running for a $30 voucher . We really need lots of entries in by the 30th November.



Happy Scrapping

Jo.

2 comments:

  1. Great layouts Jo!
    I really love that paintbrush stencil😍

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Jo!!! I LOVE that selfie layout...and that foiling is sensational �� And love seeing you scrap yourself x
    I love your subtle changes to the background in your layout of your little sweetie...photos to cherish xx

    ReplyDelete

We love your feedback so stay and say g'day