Pages (Click Here to Visit)

Tuesday, November 20, 2018

Good Times!
Hello! Today I have a bit of a different layout for you, see if you can guess why? I will post the picture of my layout below and see if you can see what's wrong with it!!
Well how did you go? Could you guess what's wrong with my Layout?
I'll tell you- This layout of mine has NO mixed media elements whatsoever!! I think that this is probably the first layout in two years, ever since I fell in love with mixed media that I haven't added any sort of element to the page. It's very strange for me to complete a layout now with nice clean lines and only a few embellishments. I am very happy with this layout, although I'm sure that the next layout I do will make up for it!! haha...

I have once again used The Crerative PL paper pack to do this layout, I really love the background page which looks like it has all different colours of washi tape around the border. I have then kept my lines clean and added more layers under the photo using a lot of the different patterned papers.
The little flamingo in the bottom right corner was from the embellishment pack that came with the paper and the rest of the embellishments are from my stash.

The Love This title and the little silver glitter hearts are from a Heidi Swapp sticker sheet.
All of the products used today are available from www.scrapbookitshop.com.au.
Thanks for stopping by and checking out my post.
Jane xxx 

2 comments:

  1. Well it doesn't need any mixed media as it's awesome just the way it is. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow Jane...you are multi talented...clean line layout...so not like you BUT is magnificent!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

We love your feedback so stay and say g'day