Pages (Click Here to Visit)

Sunday, November 25, 2018

Our Little Bunny!


Happy Sunday evening everyone!

I don't know about you but my list leading up to Christmas is getting longer and every time I tick off something I add another ten things to the list.
I hope that you don't have the same problem and that you have enjoyed a relaxing weekend.

I'm here tonight to share with you a cute layout of my niece using this month's kit and challenge requirements. Have you entered our challenge this month?
Here is my layout...Our Little Bunny


The photos on this layout just melt my heart. My niece is such a cutie...this was back when she was just a little poppet. She has grown into a gorgeous girl too!

For this layout I have used the Creative PL papers that our whole design team have used this month. It is so awesome to see how different our layouts all are even though we have used the same pack.
I have layered several of the papers from the collection to create the background.
I have slightly lifted the edges of these papers to create a simple distressed look.


I have backed the photos with tissue paper to soften the edges.
I used some Kaisercraft Mist ~ Aqua and some Vicki Boutin paint ~ Daiquiri Ice to splatter on the background after using some Gesso to soften the colours on the papers.


My favourite part of this layout is the writing on the photo. I was so nervous to do this, in case I ruined it but it turned out...and I love it! The little heart behind the writing is from the Amy Tangerine Sticker Book and the cute little aqua and gold heart are from the Heidi Swapp Stickers.


I have used the cute embellishments from the Creative PL - Hello Gorgeous Embellishment Stickers pack. How sweet is that little scooter?
The glitzy heart is from the Cocoa Vanilla Love Always Bits and Pieces collection and the little diamantes are as well.


I have also used some of the gorgeous Amy Tangerine Stickers under the flower embellishment...they are subtle and very nice.
I have finished with some Thickers - Rockabye for my title, a doily as well as some Heidi Swapp Stickers and a doodly border using a Staedtler Fineliner pen.


I just love how this layout has turned out...I'm really having some fun with all of the girly layouts that I have been creating of late.

I even covered off the challenge requirements...
Fun photo...well my niece was having fun with her bunny ears!
Flowers...yes I have some!
Five embellishments - flower cluster, scooter, heart, diamantes, doily or sticker elements!

I hope that you have your challenge entered...I would love a voucher at this time of year to spend at Scrapbookit...surely you would too???
Not long till entries close...so don't delay.

Hope that you have enjoyed our layouts and projects this month.
Be sure to check in on the 1st of December for our new challenge...looking forward to this one for sure!!!

Enjoy,
~Melx~

1 comment:

  1. Just to cute!! Thanks for sharing all these great papers. Yes that scooter is great.

    ReplyDelete

We love your feedback so stay and say g'day