Pages (Click Here to Visit)

Monday, December 17, 2018

The magic of Christmas!

Hello


I am back up on the blog with another Christmas layout that I have done using the Photo Play-Here comes Santa paper collection.

I have loved using this paper range and have done two totally different layouts using it.


Here is my Layout.




I have used a white sheet of cardstock, then I have cut all of the little squares up on the left hand side of the page and stuck them down, I have then used one of the patterned paper sheets on the right hand side, on top of that I have added a sheet of music paper and then added some more patterned paper on top.


 
I have used a lot of the different stickers from the collection and I have added some red glitter paper as well.
 

I love documenting my Christmas memories and have many more Christmas layouts that need to be done, which I will eventually get to.



I would like to take this opportunity to wish all of our wonderful Scrapbookit friends a very Merry Christmas and a wonderful New Year. I have had another great year being a part of the design team here at www.scrapbookitshop.com.au and I appreciate the opportunity of being able to create several layouts a month to hopefully provide you with some new techniques and also expose you to some new products that you would otherwise may not have had exposure to.
Merry Christmas
Jane xxx 

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love your feedback so stay and say g'day