Pages (Click Here to Visit)

Monday, May 30, 2011

Well here I am again, pretty great weekend.....some scrapping and cardmaking happening, footy.....yes Collingwood won again and catching up with friends for brunch Sunday morning.
Thought I would share this little card I made, yes still using the leftovers from Sassafraslass 'Sweetly Smitten' Collection that Jo sent me last month. This paper is divine to work with and thought it made the dress form pretty special.

Can't wait to see what is in store for us next month.

Till next time.........happy scrapping

3 comments:

  1. Hey this is fab! Great idea - love it! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. love that dress a lovely card...i just did my card for the may/june card sketch....link is on the original challenge post and been emailed to jo

    ReplyDelete

We love your feedback so stay and say g'day