Pages (Click Here to Visit)

Sunday, April 7, 2013

Time To Say Goodbye!

Hi everyone it is Kerry with you here today and I'm very sad to say this is my last post, my time is up today. I have thoroughly enjoyed my time with Scrapbookit and all the challenges Jo has set for us. Also the great people I have met. I hope to keep doing the challenges so keep an eye out for my work. Good luck also to the new team.
So on with my post for today and here it is:


This is another LO from our holiday to Thailand, I have actually taken photos of the money there to scrap book. 
I have used the Engraver Collection from Prima once again and thought what great paper to go with the money, it has the globe and numeral paper.
There is only a few days left for this months challenge so email your entries to Jo at joanne@scrapbookit.com.au
Well that is it.
Happy scrapping everybody.
Bye.
Kerry.



2 comments:

  1. What a great way Kerry to record the Thai Baht in a layout! Love those papers. Thank you for being on the team, it has been great getting to know you. Goodluck with what ever scrappy adventures you have in the future!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing your travels with us Kerry, and thankyou for being on our team. I look forward to seeing more of your work in future challenges.Jo.

    ReplyDelete

We love your feedback so stay and say g'day