Pages (Click Here to Visit)

Friday, August 16, 2013

Project Life with Simple Stories

Hi everyone, Ruby here!
Life has been throwing weird and wonderful challenges in my path these days, but I still find myself really wanting to capture and document these moments. Project Life is a wonderful opportunity to do this without having to sit down at your scrap desk for hours at a time (unless you have that time!) to do so.
Here are two of my Project Life pages. As you can see, I have gone for the very simple approach, due to my lack of time.
All of Simple Stories' collections are absolutely perfect for Project Life, and you can find a great range of the different lines in the shop to suit your scrapbooking needs!
Just because some of the sleeves are a particular size, it doesn't mean that you can't alter them to suit your photos. This photo I had printed 5x7, so I simply cut it down the middle to fit it in.

I really like how it turned out!

Keep tuning into the blog for more Project Life wonderfullness by the Design Team- their work is great!
Have a blessed week, R x

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love your feedback so stay and say g'day