Pages (Click Here to Visit)

Sunday, February 23, 2014

Favourite Place

Hi everyone, it's Cindy here, thanks for joining me today.
Today I'd like to share with you a layout I have created with one of my favourite photo's....

For this layout I used the Kaisercraft papers Itinerary, Sail and Check In from the Now Boarding range.

Here I have cut out the Passenger card from the "Sail" paper to form my journal box

I used a fantastic Scrap FX  large flourish coloured with Perfect Pearls mist and black gesso, I also used the Scrap FX chicken wire stamp for extra effect in the background 

I used gel medium with the Scrap FX map stencil and treated the Scrap FX Favourite Places (I removed the 's') title in the same way as the Large flourish


I  used the Perfect Pearl mist to recolour some Manor House flowers.  I removed a couple of layers from a couple to create different size flowers, and of course you can get all these goodies from Jo.

Well that's it from me today, except for a reminder about the Scrapbookit retreat that is coming up in March, and I'm excited to say I will have the honour of teaching there...  If you would like to get all the details, call Jo on 0407058604.  It's going to be a great weekend, I hope to see you there.

till next time
happy creating

xC

2 comments:

  1. Wow Cindy, stunning as ever. I love the paper range and the way you have done the title chippie is awesome. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful, and Paris is one of my favourite places as well :)

    ReplyDelete

We love your feedback so stay and say g'day