Pages (Click Here to Visit)

Thursday, March 27, 2014

Mixed Media Canvases

Morning Everyone,

Well after a fantastic weekend retreat it's my turn to share a couple of projects that I did with Mary's challenge in the back of my mind. I have used lots of texture in my canvases adding my first layer of Viva Croco paint giving this crackle effect, I have then coloured with my Gelato's and covered with gesso. I have added lots of 'Junk' from my stash boxes and materials, Manour House frames, and some WOW words. Bits and pieces from old stash and new 'mists' have made my canvases something different and I'm really happy at how the turned out.





So why not have a look through your 'stash' and see what exciting textures you can come up with to add a difference to your pieces?

I'll be back soon to share some photo's of our wonderful weekend so don't leave it to long until your next visit, until then Happy scrapping.

Jo.

4 comments:

  1. Love these both Jo and it is one cool effect, especially on the Live Laugh layout :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous both of them. The crackle effect looks great and love the colours

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just love them Jo! You are so clever with all of the Mixed Media stuff! Awesome job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh big wow Jo. Love them both. What you call junk has become wonderful masterpieces. Love all the textures and sprays. XX

    ReplyDelete

We love your feedback so stay and say g'day