Pages (Click Here to Visit)

Thursday, August 14, 2014

Another take on the August Challenge

Hi everyone, it's Cindy here , thanks for joining me today.

I wanted to share another layout I created for the August challenge...

Here's Jo's August challenge again:

It is a game of Tic-Tac-Toe.
Here is the game board...
                              
All you need to do is choose one line combination from the board - horizontal, vertical or diagonal and use those elements on your layout.





It's that easy!

I have chosen the Flowers - Ink/Paint - Black/White line.

Here is my second take on the challenge...
 Using another of the papers from the Pebbles Birthday Wishes pad.... I added texture with the Scrap FX Moroccan Tile Stencil...

A close up of the misting of inks and my flower cluster...

 Another pic of the misted inks, and the gold stardream paper I used under the photo...

I used thickers Rainboots stickers for my title...

I hope you'll join us for the challenge and maybe win yourself a great prize pack...

till next time 
Happy Creating
xC

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love your feedback so stay and say g'day