Pages (Click Here to Visit)

Sunday, August 17, 2014

Pebble's



Morning everyone
I hope you are all getting to have a lazy sunday with lots of crafting time. I'm back to share some more pages I have created using the 'Pebbles' Birthday paper pad and a couple of layouts I have done using some of the new products in store.

Firstly a fun  birthday page , using the kit but I have used some new sizzix dies to create my bow and the circle journal tag.


My next two layouts I have been playing with some mixed media for my backgrounds, Lindy's Stamp Gang Sprays, Darkroom Door stamps, Kaisercraft stencil and lots of new Scrap FX stamps and WOW chipboard all available online.



I hope you are all working on your challenge entries? You still have a few weeks to get your projects in to be in the running for a great prize pack worth a min $35.

For those of you that have been following the Scrapbookit blog for some years will remember our past DT member Monica Brady, well Mon has been moving on with her scrapping and her online store and is turning her Blog The Trinket Track into a directory for all things scrapping. This weekend she is featuring 'Scrapbookit' so why not drop on over to her blog and check it out .

Just a reminder that Deposits for our Retreat are due by August 30th if you have any questions don't hesitate to call me on 0407058604.



Have a wonderful week and don't forget to call back soon for lots more inspiration from the other members.

Jo Caird




2 comments:

  1. Wow Jo you have been at the scrap desk. Just love all three LO's. The awesome bow, background work and chip boards are all stunning. I love all the pics too. Looks like another trip to the Scrapbookit store for me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your post puts my posts to shame. You have been very busy!
    Love the layout of you and Andrew. Not often that we see a layout with just the two of you. I love the colours too!
    You have done an awesome job with them all - love your work xxx

    ReplyDelete

We love your feedback so stay and say g'day