Pages (Click Here to Visit)

Saturday, February 28, 2015

'Shine Bright'

Welcome everyone,

Well hasn't February been a great month of showcasing some fantastic products from all our Design Team Members. Thanks girls, for sharing your work. Everyone should jump onto the online store and grab these products and get creating.

I am here today to show you some more layouts I created using the Kaisercraft  'Shine Bright' range. really found this range to be so versatile as I have used lots of different themed photos and they all worked great.

In this layout I have had a play with lots of texture for the background, stamps, sprays, inks, washi tape and paint. I love the grunge look it created. I have added some Scrap FX chipboard and bits and pieces from the range.




 On this page I added the WOW chippy ( I painted and then covered it with 'Glitzin Glamour Black to add some sparkle) and the Scrap FX stencil..





Well I'm sure the team has inspired you with some ideas, so get creating. You have until midnight tonight to get your entry in to be in the winning for a great prize.


Have an awesome weekend and I will be back tomorrow with a whole new challenge and some more fantastic new products.


Jo Caird.

3 comments:

  1. Just love your "grungy" layout 😊

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome layouts. Love everything about them. The black and white with the gold is stunning. xxx

    ReplyDelete

We love your feedback so stay and say g'day