Pages (Click Here to Visit)

Sunday, March 1, 2015

March Challenge


Welcome everyone,

Well here we are another month and another fun challenge to get your mojo flowing. We have a busy month ahead as we leave summer behind and head into a wonderful time of the year here in Bright. Only two weeks until our weekend of scrapping (and pampering) fun. I am looking forward to staying at Jamel Lodge with like minded crafters.


This month I have had fun setting this challenge so I hope you can all join in and get those memories down on paper. I have three components to this challenge.


1.To use 'Gold' on your project:



2. To use this quote as your title:






3. Follow this Sketch:
From Pagemaps



To enter our challenge you can create any project as long as it covers these three components. You can email your entry to www.joanne@scrapbookit.com.au or add it via the Inlinkz tab on the side bar straight from your blog. Entries close March 30th.


I will be back tomorrow to share my take on the challenge, until then enjoy your sunday.

Jo Caird

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love your feedback so stay and say g'day