Pages (Click Here to Visit)

Monday, March 2, 2015

'All that Glitters'



Welcome Everyone,

Wow three posts in as many the days, I hope you have been inspired to create with our new 'March Challenge'. I'm here to share some projects I created this month using the new Kaisercraft 'All that Glitters' range, and if you love the 'Gold' trend that is happening at the moment in scrapbooking, you will love this range.

Here are my layouts:

This first one I have followed the challenge, and as you can see there is alot of 'Gold' happening. I have added a Dlish doily and embellishments from the range. A Manor House word and some stickers from my stash for the title. I have embossed the tag and sprayed it with some Heidi Swapp Color Mist.


  This page also has the gold doily and some WOW vaneer's but its all about the beautiful papers and of course the photo of my beautiful girls.


This range is so pretty I couldn't help but create some cards to have on hand, I just love the florals and pinks. The first two where so quick and easy to make using the little paper pad.






Well that's it from me, I'm off to organise some more fun for the retreat, don't forget to get those entries in by March 30th. The DT girls will be in throughout the month sharing their wonderful work , so pop back in often to check them out.

Happy Scrapping

Jo Caird

4 comments:

  1. Have you rocked this challenge or have you rocked this challenge??? How awesome are you. I love everything you have created. The papers are divine! So clever!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Jo I'm with Mel, you rocked the challenge. You have been super busy. Love the papers. So pretty. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Jo, I agree with the other girls you have done an amazing job with this months challenge and I just adore your cards too xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow Jo, I agree with the other girls you have done an amazing job with this months challenge and I just adore your cards too xx

    ReplyDelete

We love your feedback so stay and say g'day