Pages (Click Here to Visit)

Thursday, May 14, 2015

Mid Month Reveal



Good morning everyone on this chilly day,
I am typing away waiting for the sun to rise and I know the mountains are going to be covered with that white fluffy stuff Brrr.
Today I'm back to share a couple more layout's I created using the Kaisercraft 'The scrap yard' range which has SOLD OUT, but if you are keen for this great range I can reorder it in for you.

Firstly is a layout using the diecut specialty paper, scrap FX cog stamp, Darkroom door texture stamp on my tag and more of the collectables. (and I used five photo's, GO me).




Just to show that it's not all for the 'Boys' in your family but you can also showcase the girls with this range as well. I had a bit of fun with some 'Matisse' Light modelling paste and some stencils. Lots of mist's, a 'WOW' camera chipboard, some flowers from my stash and some diecut feathers and the word Smile.




Don't forget to ener our monthly challenge to be in the running for a great prize pack. Entries close on May 30th.
I am so excited at the response to our October we have nearly filled all spots so if you would like to join us for a fantastic weekend you need to get your deposit paid. For further information call on 0407058604.

Stay warm,happy scrapping

Jo

1 comment:

  1. I am sure I commented on this...but it appears that I haven't...must be dreaming all things texture, tags and today!!!!! Just love these layouts Jo. How awesome are those 'Scrap Yard' papers...I love how you have used 5 photos on the page (so unlike you Jo!). I love all of the stamping and your tag is great!
    I just adore the second layout. Besides the absolutely gorgeous photo...your textures and embellishments just enhance the photo and the overall layout. Well done Jo!

    ReplyDelete

We love your feedback so stay and say g'day