Pages (Click Here to Visit)

Saturday, June 20, 2015

Another 'Secret Garden' share




Hi everyone I hope you're enjoying your weekend and have some crafty time.
 I dropped in to share my last project with this month's Kaisercraft 'Secret Garden range'. The colours in this range have been so versatile that this time I have created a layout using burgundy and grey, this is another of our photo's of our trip to Canberra. I have used a Kaiser stencil and some light modeling paste on my background and sprayed with the Kaiser mist. The title is from WOW and the collectables in the range  and I have hidden my journaling on a large tag.


Well I hope you are having fun with our June challenge, I'm looking forward to seeing your Adventures Animals and Arrows. Remember entries close on the 30th of June.

Have a wonderful weekend 
Jo

2 comments:

  1. Wow! Can't believe that is the same paper collection. Such a special layout.

    ReplyDelete

We love your feedback so stay and say g'day