Pages (Click Here to Visit)

SCRAPBOOKIT AUTUMN RETREAT

Scrapbooking Retreat, May 18-20 2018 High Country Motor Inn Gavan st Bright. A weekend of Craft, Friends and Fun. Classes, All accomodation , Meals, EFTPOS,. Deposit payable now $75 Total cost $325 for 2 nights. For payment details send an email to joannecaird@gmail.com

Thursday, August 27, 2015

Cards Galore!

For those of you that know me well...the title of this post has just shocked the pants off you!!!!
Mel and cards - really?  I hear you ask!

YES!
REALLY!

My whole post today is all about cards!
And very timely with Father's Day being just around the corner.

This month I have been showing off the awesome Kaisercraft 'Time Machine' collection. I think I have said (like 1 million times) that I LOVE this collection.

For my final post this month I have used some of my scraps from this collection to make some "Masculine" cards.

The first card is a card I made for my Dad for his birthday....



With this collection I have also made a 40th Birthday card for my husband. Shhh! Don't tell him. I have used a Scrap FX embellishment and used the Kaisercraft Template - Cogs and some KaiserMist for some added interest to the card.


I have also made a Father's Day card.


As you can see I have made these cards rather basic and easy to pull together quickly. So if you are running out of time to whip up a Father's Day card...then feel free to scraplift some of these. You will have them done in no time.

I have also made some Father's Day cards with a different 'masculine' themed paper. This is also a Kaisercraft collection called 'Scrap Yard'
Here they both are...


Whilst on the card theme I thought I would share with you the three cards I made using the 'A Touch of Gold' collection by Kaisercraft. These are very basic but I was able to fiddle around and put them together whilst at the Kaisercraft Retailers Days.
Would make great wedding or anniversary cards....




Another gorgeous collection!

Well, that is all I have for you today.
Have you got your challenge in for this month yet? 
Remember - Masculine, Memories and Mist.
You only have a few days to get it in to be in the running for a Scrapbookit prize.

Hope you have a scrappy sort of weekend.

Melx






1 comment:

  1. WooHoo you are the card QUEEN!!! Great cards Mel, I'm sure every loved one that receives these cards will be very grateful. Thanks for sharing some ideas, I MUST get making some father's day cards.

    ReplyDelete

We love your feedback so stay and say g'day