Pages (Click Here to Visit)

Thursday, August 27, 2015

Cards Galore!

For those of you that know me well...the title of this post has just shocked the pants off you!!!!
Mel and cards - really?  I hear you ask!

YES!
REALLY!

My whole post today is all about cards!
And very timely with Father's Day being just around the corner.

This month I have been showing off the awesome Kaisercraft 'Time Machine' collection. I think I have said (like 1 million times) that I LOVE this collection.

For my final post this month I have used some of my scraps from this collection to make some "Masculine" cards.

The first card is a card I made for my Dad for his birthday....



With this collection I have also made a 40th Birthday card for my husband. Shhh! Don't tell him. I have used a Scrap FX embellishment and used the Kaisercraft Template - Cogs and some KaiserMist for some added interest to the card.


I have also made a Father's Day card.


As you can see I have made these cards rather basic and easy to pull together quickly. So if you are running out of time to whip up a Father's Day card...then feel free to scraplift some of these. You will have them done in no time.

I have also made some Father's Day cards with a different 'masculine' themed paper. This is also a Kaisercraft collection called 'Scrap Yard'
Here they both are...


Whilst on the card theme I thought I would share with you the three cards I made using the 'A Touch of Gold' collection by Kaisercraft. These are very basic but I was able to fiddle around and put them together whilst at the Kaisercraft Retailers Days.
Would make great wedding or anniversary cards....




Another gorgeous collection!

Well, that is all I have for you today.
Have you got your challenge in for this month yet? 
Remember - Masculine, Memories and Mist.
You only have a few days to get it in to be in the running for a Scrapbookit prize.

Hope you have a scrappy sort of weekend.

Melx






1 comment:

  1. WooHoo you are the card QUEEN!!! Great cards Mel, I'm sure every loved one that receives these cards will be very grateful. Thanks for sharing some ideas, I MUST get making some father's day cards.

    ReplyDelete

We love your feedback so stay and say g'day