Pages (Click Here to Visit)

Friday, August 21, 2015

A Touch of Gold



Good Morning

 and welcome back to Scrapbookit. Today I'm back to share some projects I have done with this month's release from Kaisercraft 'A Touch of Gold'.  I just love this photo of my daughter and wanted to make the photo the feature so for me it is a simple layout but with the shimmer of gold it has the classy look I was after.


 Here is a close up of the cluster using the Swirl flourish die cut, Ribtex 'Blossoms' and some D'lish resin flowers and key.


 Here is a set of three cards I made using the small paper pad and some embellishments I punched using the new 'Teresa Collins' punches from Fiskars (all available to order).



As Mel showed in her  last post when we attended the Retailers day at Kaisercraft. We were lucky enough to have Melissa Kennedy teach us a class using the new 'Time machine' range. I thought I would share my finished pages. This range is so perfect for all masculine photos but I'm sure it has many other uses.



I hope I have inspired to get your stash out and start putting those memories together, enjoy the sunshine and I look forward to seeing your creations up in our gallery. You could be in the running for a prize pack, entries for the challenge close August 30th.


Happy Scrapping

Jo Caird.

1 comment:

  1. Such a stunning layout of your gorgeous girl. Love love love it Jo! Xx

    ReplyDelete

We love your feedback so stay and say g'day