Pages (Click Here to Visit)

Monday, September 14, 2015

Making Memories on the Mountain

Well I was shocked at the beginning of the month that it was September already....well now it is mid September! What is that about????

Have you got your entry in for our challenge this month?
Such a versatile and easy challenge for us all.
Cards, an Off the Page project, a family Christmas layout...whatever takes your fancy!
And to make it all that much better you could win yourself a Scrapbookit prize pack. 
What is there not to love about that?

For this post I have deviated from the challenge to show you that Silver Bells can be used for more than just Christmas projects.

Here is my layout...Making Memories on the Mountain!


I started with a black piece of cardstock which I sprayed using some different mists. 
I have layered some of the papers from the Kaisercraft Silver Bells collection paper pad.

I mounted the photo with black.

I used a simple zig zag template and texture paste in the left hand top corner.
Here is a close up...


I used my Silhouette Cameo to cut out some decorative snowflakes out of cardstock.
I then used some Tattered Angels and some Kaiser Mists to colour them.
Some of them have a shimmery glimmer and others are a flat but blended colour.

Here are a couple of close ups...



I have used Foam Thickers for my title.


Finally, I used the top corner of my photo edge for my journalling. 

Well, I hope that I have inspired you to get your hands on some of the Silver Bells or to give our challenge a go this month.

Make sure you pop back in over the rest of the month to see what else the Scrapbookit Team have in store for you.

Until then, happy scrapping!
Melx



2 comments:

  1. This is a great LO Mel, and these papers are perfect for those snow moments. Thanks for sharing from the other side of the world. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your layout Mel!! The colours you have used work perfectly! And its a great photo of Brayden xx

    ReplyDelete

We love your feedback so stay and say g'day