Pages (Click Here to Visit)

Saturday, November 14, 2015

Sail Away...



Morning all,
Well it's the weekend again and after a lovely birthday week, I'm back to share some more from the Kaisercraft 'Sail Away' range that I am creating with this month.



I have another layout using lots of chipboard from Scrap FX, New Die cuts from Kaisercraft, a Donna Downey Stencil, and a Kaisercraft stencil. I have used Distress Inks and Embossing powders to colour my chip.




I also have a couple of cards I have made with this range , one using the new Kaiser dies to create an interesting centre of your card, collectables and clear stickers all make card making so quick and easy.





Don't forget to get your entries in for this months challenge because you could be in the running for a great prize just before xmas ( and who doesn't love scrapping goodies for christmas).

We also have in stock the new Kaiser planners if you need to be organised for 2016, these are just perfect. I love mine and YES I am going to be upto date and organised next year.
Drop me an email if you would like to grab one of these fabulous planners.


Have a fantastic weekend, I hope you get to get crafty,

Jo Caird.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love your feedback so stay and say g'day