Pages (Click Here to Visit)

Monday, December 14, 2015

Crazy!



Welcome back to December, the silly season is upon us.
 I'm sure you are all busy getting ready for the man in the big red suit, but I thought I would drop by and share some things I have been doing with the new releases for the month.


Firstly is a layout I have done using the Kaisercraft 'My story' range that as you can see is not only for your Planner's but just as much fun doing pages. I had the background using sea salt and Kaisercraft sprays left over from my class at the retreat and the colours were just right.  I had the tag left over from demo-ing Dylusions paints at last crop day so my page came together so quickly. Using some collectables, stickers and a piece from the 'Cactus' sheet it was done.




The next projects are using the fantastic new 'Free spirit' range from Cocoa Vanilla range and I have tried to keep it simple but still showcasing all the colours and papers in the range. I am in love with the puffy stickers they are so cute!.


Here is a card I made using up my leftover's and some collectables in the range.


Well that's what I have been playing with on my desk, I hope you are enjoying your day. Don't forget if you are wanting to join us at our March retreat deposits must be paid for by the end of DECEMBER. All the details are over at the online store. www.scrapbookit.com.au 



Til next time

JO.xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love your feedback so stay and say g'day