Pages (Click Here to Visit)

Thursday, July 7, 2016

Remember this Moment


Morning Everyone!

Thank you for stopping in here at Scrapbookit.

We have a great little challenge happening this month...worth a look at, why not give it a go!
Judy has designed it and there are a few elements that you need to include in your project. 

So here is the challenge...
You must follow the sketch,  fussy cut and use one or all of the following on your project - buttons, stamping or ribbon.


I have been playing with some of the gorgeous Prima papers this month. They are just beautiful and very easy to use.
Here is my layout...


I have (as always) been a little naughty and have changed a little bit of the sketch around. I have turned the whole sketch around and have moved the title from the bottom corner where the circle is to the top, right hand corner.

I started with a piece of kraft card which I lightly sprayed with Kaiser Mist - Coffee. I also flicked some Kaiser mist onto the card by undoing the lid and using the little tube that leads to the spray nozzle.


I have then cut pieces from...
* Prima Marketing - Vintage Emporium - Opera Seria paper
* Prima Marketing - Vintage Emporium - Verona paper
* Prima Marketing - Vintage Emporium - Florence paper
As well as the...
* Prima Marketing - Seashore - Seashell paper

After adhering these papers to the cardstock I used the Kaisercraft Clear Stamp - Background Script and some brown ink to roughly stamp around the layout.


As gorgeous as these papers are I was unable to do any fussy cutting from them to fulfil my challenge requirements so I had to be a little creative with my thinking.

I created my embellishment cluster using some different products and some fussy cutting.
I have used the Kaisercraft - Flora Quarters templates. With the flower template I used with some Colour Blast - Singin' the Blues Colour Paste. I lightened it a little using some of the Snow White Colour Paste. After the paste had dried I chose a few of the flowers to fussy cut. I inked the edges and gave them a light spray with the Coffee - Kaiser Mist.


I used one of the other Flora Quarters template for the leaves. Instead of using Colour Paste I decided to mix a small amount of Coffee - Kaiser Mist into some Gel Medium. Again, once dried I fussy cut the leaves.

 I have finished off my layout with some twine around the bottom of my photo and some words and some cute hearts for my title from the Kaisercraft Clear Stickers - Script Words.


Have you got your spot secured at our Spring Retreat?
October 7-9 ~ Bright, Victoria
Hope to see you there!

Thanks again for popping by...be sure to check back to see what other projects have been created by our Design Team for this challenge throughout the month.

Happy Scrapping!
xMelx

1 comment:

  1. Just beautiful, I really like these papers. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

We love your feedback so stay and say g'day