Pages (Click Here to Visit)

Friday, October 21, 2016

Christmas Is Almost Here!


I know, I know, I know!
I shouldn't mention Christmas...
It is currently a swear word in our house.
But there comes a time when we just have to get ourselves sorted and today I'll give you a plan to start.

But before that...
We had an absolute blast at the recent Scrapbookit Retreat. We laughed, ate yummy food and treats, scrapbooked, laughed and laughed...
A truly fantastic weekend...and this wouldn't have been the case if our amazing Jo hadn't of put in so much time planning, preparing, packing up the shop and reassembling the shop. We truly are very grateful, Jo, thank you so much for a great weekend. Can't wait to do it all again!

I am just here for a brief post today to share with you the class that I ran at the retreat.
Christmas Cards and Tags

Here is a look at what I created for the class...


       
  




 

                                                           

I have used the gorgeous Kasiercraft Paper Pad 'Frosted' to create these cards and tags. I also used LOTS of the gorgeous Colour Blast products, they truly are so much fun to play with!

So here's the plan, if you love the look of these cards why not grab the Christmas Cards and Tags pack (including instructions) from Scrapbookit to get creating your own. Be sure to contact Jo (joanne@scrapbookit.com.au) today before they are all gone! 

That is all for me this morning...happy weekend!

Melx



1 comment:

  1. Thanks Mel, it was a fantastic weekend, and much was shared and learnt at the great classes. I love your xmas cards and tags . Now time to get organised. :)

    ReplyDelete

We love your feedback so stay and say g'day