Pages (Click Here to Visit)

Thursday, December 1, 2016

December is here!!


Good Morning everyone and welcome to our last challenge for the year.

I know it's a busy time of the year but hey sometimes we just need to take some 'Me' time and spend some time creating. What better way than to join our challenge and you could be our lucky winner of a great prize pack.

This month I have set a fun challenge:
Your project must include the minimum of the following, 5 squares, 4 Buttons, 3 Flowers 2 Arrows and 1 Circle.

I have been creating with the Creative Concepts 'Wild and Free' range and I couldn't go past these photo's of my Grandaughters at their visit to the Zoo. 


To create my backgroud I have used a Kaiser stencil and mixed some Colour Crush 'Basil' with some gel medium to create my vine leaves. My title is a Heidi Swapp 'Minc' word, and my arrows are a Scrap FX chipboard pc. My buttons I made and added some twine for the jungle feel. The flowers are a mixture of Green Tara and Kaisercraft.


Here is another simpler layout I did using my Curio machine for cutting my title and a Kaisercraft Die for the vines.




I hope you come join us for this months challenge, entries can be uploaded in the side bar or yo can email me a picture joanne@scrapbookit.com.au. Entries will close on December 30th.


Happy Scrapping

Jo

2 comments:

We love your feedback so stay and say g'day