Pages (Click Here to Visit)

Monday, March 20, 2017

It's All About the Boys!


Morning Everyone!
Hope you are enjoying your weekend.

I am here today to share with you the next layout I have created using the fantastic This Guy Paper Collection by Photo Play. This paper is so easy to use, there is so much to pick from. It makes doing "boy" pages really easy.

Here is my layout...


As I said, I have used the This Guy Paper Collection by Photo Play.
I have used some of the Kaisercraft Templates Cogs and Grunge with some moulding paste and some of the Colour Blast Colour Mica Powder - Espresso to add to the background paper.
I then added some Black Gesso through the Dusty Attic - Glass Stains Stencil.


I have used some Baker's Twine to create a feature in the top right-hand corner.

I have created a journaling card that sits behind the main photos. It is a great little way to hide your journaling, especially if it is not something you want to share openly with everyone that views your layouts.


I just love this section of my layout. In this paper collection, there are some great journaling cards. I have used some of these alongside my photo to create my feature.
I love the quote, which I changed to suit our situation..."The only thing better than having you as my husband os our kid having you as their Dad."




 I used some Dusty Attic - Mini Cogs which I have coloured using ink and then I have highlighted it with Metallic Gliding Wax - Cast Bronze
I finished with a sticker die cut and a piece from Junkyard Findings Ignition Keys by Prima.


Hope you have enjoyed my layout today and it has inspired you to join in this months challenge "All About the Boys" Your project must focus on the males in your life. It must include metallic bits, some raw products (e.g. cardboard, hemp, cork, string) and a rustic element.
You still have time...entries close March 30th 2017.

Enjoy your week!
xMelx


2 comments:

  1. Agreat masculine layout Mel, thanks for sharing more of this grJoeat range. Jo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is really lovely, love the quote too..

    ReplyDelete

We love your feedback so stay and say g'day