Pages (Click Here to Visit)

Sunday, March 19, 2017

Imagine 7Dots studio



Good Morning everyone,
Happy Sunday .

I just dropped by to share my last layout for the month with the great range 'Cotton Candy' from 7 Dots studio.

Even though it's sort of a grungy range I still love that you can do girls pages. 

With a few pieces of chipboard and some 'Darkroom door' stamps my page was done. 

I hope your weekend is going great, we had a great crop day yesterday, thanks to the girls that travel to share this day.

Mel will be back tomorrow to share some more awesome scrapping for the month, you still have time to get your entries in for the challenge.

Happy Scrappying
Jo.xx

2 comments:

  1. This looks lovely, I love the arty circles and fabulous chippie heart too..

    ReplyDelete

We love your feedback so stay and say g'day