Pages (Click Here to Visit)

Saturday, June 10, 2017

Princess!

Hello and welcome to my first post for the month of June! Can you believe we are almost halfway through the year...
I hope you have all got over your Retreat hangovers by now and back into doing some scrapping.. We had such a great time at Retreat lots of fun and laughter. A BIG THANKYOU to Jo for all of the hard work she puts into organising such a wonderful weekend for us all! Our next Retreat will be in October, put this into your calendars, for anyone wanting more info you will find it on the blog.
 
This month Jo has set us a wonderful challenge! It's all about geometrics, six inch paper pack and chipboard! Here is my Layout.
 
I have been lucky enough to work with a six inch paper pad called About a little girl by Photo Play paper. This paper pad design was perfect for me to get some of the baby photos of my daughter Rahni out and scrap. She was only days old in this photo, she is now 10!!
To start my layout I have used some white Kaisercraft cardstock and applied some Kaisercraft Hot Pink acrylic paint over  most of the page. I have then used some Colour Blast Paste in the Punch with a Kaisercraft 6x6 designer stencil called abstract triangle. This is a little hard to see in the photo but it does look really effective.

Next I added my paper I used two of the same papers from the paper pack and joined them together, I then chose some more different papers to get my layering effect and punched all of my small circles out that I ended up putting down the bottom of the page.

For the chipboard element I have use some geometric shapes which I have painted with some Colour Blast Paste in Bling, I have also added the little love chippy which I covered in some of the Creative Expressions Metalic Gilding Wax in the Frosted Aqau, I have also covered this with a small amount of Glossy Accents. I have used this wax to go around the border of my page as well. I think I have talked about this product before, if you haven't tried some you really should its so versatile covers chipboard so well and just a really beautiful product.
Head on over to www.scrapbookit.com.au to get some today, you will not regret it!!

I then cut my photos to size, added some more paper from the pack to back them and added a cute little gold doily behind each picture.

I hope you have enjoyed my layout today and I hope that it has brought you a little inspiration..
Just a reminder that all of the products we use are from Jo's online shop www.scrapbookit.com.au head on over and have a look at the enormous range of products Jo has for sale.. At very competitive prices..


I will be back again a bit later in the month with my second creation.
Until then Happy Scrapping
Jane xx

2 comments:

  1. Look how little Rahni is!!!!
    I love this page Jane...you have done a wonderful job with this challenge...you are right the colour paste is very effective! Thanks for sharing your talent! X

    ReplyDelete
  2. A great take on our challenge Jane, thanks for sharing, your gorgeous little princess with us. A great way to use all the elements. xx

    ReplyDelete

We love your feedback so stay and say g'day