Pages (Click Here to Visit)

Monday, September 25, 2017

Happy Birthday Gina.

Hi! How is everyone going with their challenge layouts for this month? We would love to see some more entries in, you could be the winner of a very generous Prize pack from Jo @www.scrapbookit.com.au! I am all packed and SO EXCITED about our upcoming retreat this weekend.. Only 3 sleeps to go and I Cannot wait.
.
Here is our challenge for the month.




I have done another Birthday Layout, this one is of my niece's 1st Birthday which was 16 years ago! I felt old scrapping this picture, it seems only yesterday that we were waiting for her arrival.
I have used the Photo Play Party Girl paper again, it is so easy to work with and really great for all of the girly pictures that might need scrapping.

Here's my Layout.




I have used a lot of the different pattern paper as well as cutting out one of the cut apart sheets, the little cluster down the bottom I have made by using a variety of different stickers from the sticker sheet as well as some stickers scattered all over the page.




For my background I have used some black cardstock which I have sprinkled with some gold Heidi shine, it's a little hard to see on the picture but it looks quite effective with the other papers.




The kid's have had a few birthdays to go to this month so I made a few really quick cards with some of the leftover paper and stickers.
To make these quick cards I have simply  used a 12x12 piece of cardstock which I have applied Gesso to then I have used all different colour Dylusions Ink Sprays using the packaging technique and then I finished it off with some gold Heidi Shine Spray.
I then cut this paper up into card size pieces and adhered to a card, I then added a few stickers from the photo play Party Girl paper, a doodley border then it was finished a very quick easy, yet effective birthday card made.





I hope you have enjoyed my Layouts this month, I look forward to sharing some of  my finished layouts from the retreat over on Jo's Scrapbookit Facebook page over the next month.
Until then Happy Scrapping
Jane xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment

We love your feedback so stay and say g'day