Pages (Click Here to Visit)

Tuesday, December 5, 2017

Every Summer Has a Story

Hey Everyone!

Welcome to my first post for December. 
I am so excited for this month as I have a gorgeous collection that I am working with. Not to mention the fantastic challenge....I love it!!!!

Here is this months challenge...

1. Use a black background
2. Use photos with no people in them 
3. Use this sketch from Page Maps


Here is my take on the challenge...


This month I get to play with the gorgeous paper collection by Photoplay called "Summer Bucket List"
This collection is so vibrant, bright and has so many paper choices. It also has two sheets of element stickers. A collection like this is so much fun to play with and is so easy to use as it is already coordinated for you.


I started my layout by swiping some Dylusions Paint in Calypso Teal and White Linen on the Licorice cardstock. 


I used the gorgeous Tim Holtz Distress Crayons ~ Rutsty Hinge, Festive Berries and Peeled Paint through the Darkroom Door - Crackle template and the Dylusions - Bubbles Small template. I love the effect that was given doing this.


I then splattered some Jo Sonja's Paint in Orange and Yellow Deep around the background.


Once it was dry I used papers and stickers from the collection to create my layout.

Here are some close ups...



I just love how this layout turned out!

Have you thought about what project you might complete for this months challenge?
I know how busy it can be at this time of year but make sure you are kind to yourself and spend some time scrapbooking...these are the times of year that we need some "Me Time"

You have until the end of the month to get your entries in. Can't wait to see what you come up with.

xMel


1 comment:

  1. Wow! Amazing Layout Mel!!!
    How good is that photo! Unreal..

    ReplyDelete

We love your feedback so stay and say g'day