Pages (Click Here to Visit)

Friday, December 1, 2017

Welcome to December



Good Morning

Welcome to December and a new challenge at Scrapbookit.

This month it is my turn to set the challenge, I hope I can inspire you to take some time to get crafting and join us to be in the running for a great prize pack. 

My details for this month are to 

1. Use Photo's with NO PEOPLE
 
2. Use a black background
 
3. Follow this sketch from pagemaps.com.

So as you all know I got married last month so I have bundles and bundles of photo's to get scrapped. Here is the start of many more to come. 

This month I am creating with the latest release from Cocoa Vanilla 'Bohemian Dream'. This range is so full of beautiful florals, with lots of embellishments, a new stamp set, chipboard words and stickers.  I have added some Dylusions paint on my background and have coloured my chipboard title with Colourblast shimmer watercolours.


I also have been busy making some cards, colouring with my copics. This range has lent itself to add some beautiful touches to my cards.



Entries for this month are due by December 30th, you can send them through to joannecaird@gmail.com, upload them from your blog via our Inlinkz tab in the side bar or you can add them to our Facebook page it's so easy. 

Looking forward to seeing some entries (as we only had 1 in November) this month.

Happy Scrapping
Jo Hanna.

1 comment:

  1. This is absolutely gorgeous Jo. Am having a great time with this challenge too!

    ReplyDelete

We love your feedback so stay and say g'day