Pages (Click Here to Visit)

Saturday, May 12, 2018

Every Day is an Adventure!


Welcome to Day 5 of 6 of my posts sharing my projects from the Cocoa Vanilla Retreat!

Today I am here to share with you another challenge from the retreat.
This one is the Scraplift Challenge.

We were asked to scraplift the layout by Lauren Hender below...


Here is my layout...in my true form I have not scraplifted every element...mainly because I didn't have those items left in my stash.


How cute is that photo of my little man?? 
He was playing in a box...he used to love playing and creating with boxes.

I have used a few different Cocoa Vanilla products and collections in this layout.
The majority of this layout is from the 'You Rock' collection with a few little bits and pieces from 'Totally Rad'

I really enjoyed doing this layout...if you are ever stuck or your mojo is not present, this is a great way to get some layouts done.
Thanks heaps to Lauren for allowing us to scrap lift her layout!!

Well, some exciting news...the newest Cocoa Vanilla collection is out!
A boy range called "Boys Rule" and I love it!!!
We were very lucky to get our hands on it over the weekend and we got to have a little creative time with it.
I created a simple school photo layout with it.

Be sure to pop in tomorrow for my last post for this week where I will share this new collection with you! It is AWESOME!!!

~xx Mel xx~

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love your feedback so stay and say g'day