Pages (Click Here to Visit)

Friday, May 11, 2018

Love This Kid!


Hey Everyone!

Well, hasn't this been lovely...popping in to Scrapbookit everyday!!!

Today I am here to share with you the first of the layouts that I created at the Cocoa Vanilla Retreat.
It is funny actually because I used one of the first Cocoa Vanilla collections ~ from back in 2015 called Flying High!!!
I loved this collection from the moment I laid eyes on it. Soooo good for those little boy pages I create. I think I have also used it for many baby boy gifts and cards...and I did at the retreat create a quick little card using it!

Another of the challenges Zoe presented us with was a Sketch Challenge. These are always good to get you going...therefore why I started with it, I guess!

Here is the sketch...


Here is my layout Love This Kid!


I started with some Heidi Swapp Colourshine in Navy as well as a small amount of the Dylusions Spray - Postbox Red.

I have then layered papers from You Rock and Flying High to create my layout.
It is so awesome that so many of the Cocoa Vanilla papers can be mixed and matched across collections.

I also used embellishments from the Flying High Accessory Stickers, the Flair Button Badges and the Wood Veneers.

I finished off by painting the Scrap FX Wordlet phrase...'Love this Kid' with the Heidi Swapp Colourshine - Navy spray.

Only 7 sleeps until our Autumn Retreat!! How exciting!
Should be a fun weekend.

Check back in the morning for my next instalment...

~xx Mel xx~


No comments:

Post a Comment

We love your feedback so stay and say g'day