Pages (Click Here to Visit)

Sunday, June 10, 2018

On top of the world



Good morning,

I hope you are enjoying this month's challenge set by Jane. I really found this sketch fun to work with. This month I am creating with the latest release from Cocoa Vanilla Studio 'Boy's Rule' and if you have seen this range it is Awesome!! So many great pages have been shared and I am loving all the elements that come with it. (All available in the shop).

Even though this range was designed for all the 'Boys' in our lives it is so versatile that you can use it for any photo.
Here is my take on the sketch:


So I might have cheated a little and have used 3" photo's and squares instead but it's all about interpretation right??? 
The two extra elements of the challenge I have used is some Kaisercraft Washi tape and ink/paints.



One of the new items in this range is the new clear sticker's which I have used and love them.  On some of my spare squares I have added some Vicki Boutin paint  and used my ink pen to frame some squares.

I hope you can join in the challenge, you can be in the running for a $30 voucher from SCRAPBOOKIT. To enter your project you can add it to the Inlinkz on the side tab, email it to joannecaird@gmail.com.au or add it to our Facebook page. Entries close 30th June.

Enjoy the rest of your long weekend

Jo Hanna

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE this layout and this sensational paper collection!!!!

    ReplyDelete

We love your feedback so stay and say g'day