Pages (Click Here to Visit)

Monday, November 5, 2018

Fun Run!

Hello
I have a very bright and colourful page for you today! It is a photo from when my daughter competed in the Numurkah 5km Fun Run and managed to come second in the school girls section. Such a great achievement. Here's my Layout.

I have used a collection from Creative PL, I have started my layout with a very bright mixed media background, to make this I have used some Kaisercraft mist's in Denim and also some Art alchemy acrylic paint in pure sunshine and wild fuchsia. I really love these paints the colour is SO vibrant, I have just smeared these around the page.
Next I have used a lot of the different patterned paper and layered it underneath my photo's, I have followed Jo's challenge brief by using the word FUN several times on my page including the title, I have used my five embellishment's these being epoxy dots, gold stars, heart and star wood veneers, some fussy cut flowers and a tag with some string.  
 I had a lot of fun with this layout and used a lot of different techniques, colours and embellishment's, I hope that you all join in and have a go at entering this great challenge that Jo has set for us.
Mel will be up next with a layout, I can't wait to see what she has been up and what layout she has created for us!


Thanks for stopping by
Jane xxx

2 comments:

  1. Wow a page full of colour, thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an awesome, fun page!! So bright...definitely a FUN page! xx Love it.

    ReplyDelete

We love your feedback so stay and say g'day